March 1, 2014

Krispy Kreme in Saket, New Delhi, India!



Its Krispy Kreme. What more can I say. To be honest, I was never the biggest fan of Krispy Kreme. They are really good, but I could not eat more than one original glazed donut because it is soooo sugary. Now my mind has changed. Krispy Kreme is amazing!

Krispy Kreme is at the City Walk mall, Saket. It replaced the Amichi counter in the first floor. Krispy Kreme had variety selection of donuts but I just went for the original (which is the bomb). They have the "red sign" when you can get warm donuts that are freshly made. They also had a section where you can see the donut making progress, which is always awesome to watch. 

Donuts are so soft and fluffy! I do notice a difference from Korean Krispy Kreme donuts. Korean ones were more chewy, while the Indian one is purely soft.

I think I need to go to Saket again soon to get another box of dozen.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment