February 1, 2014

Benefit Collection (Rockateur, Bad Gal liner, Posie tint, Luv it Up)

When I went to Korea this winter break, I had a chance to try out some benefit goodies owned by my sister. I was so excited to see the highly raved Rockateur blush and was most excited about it! I also tried Fake Up concealer and Dandelion blush but totally forgot to include it in here.




The Famous Rockateur box powder blush. I am little obsessed with these box powders. All the shades are unique and gorgeous! Rockateur is a rose gold shade that suites various skin tones. It has tiny bit of shimmer. The shimmer is so tiny and almost not visible on the skin but it creates a polished skin finish! This blush is AMAZING. Its totally worth the hype. I never tried any blush like this. This blush makes your cheeks look flawless with the most natural skin. Even guys noticed a difference on my cheeks (this just tells you Rockateur is amazing).

If you are considering buying this blush please run to a Benefit counter and get this! This is the best blush I ever tried. Color, texture, scent, and the finished look is to die for. 



Luv it Up palette (holiday edition). This includes three neutral eyeshadows, an Creaseless Cream Shadow in RSVP (mini), and a Dandelion lipgloss (mini). 
I wasn't overly impressed with this. The packaging is very cute but the products didn't excite me much. I did really enjoy the cream eyeshadow because I always wanted to try it out. Overall its an okay palette, but nothing so unique and special about it. 
    

Posie Tint. Lip and cheek stain. Posie tint is the second tint that benefit launched long time ago. I remember I wanted this so badly 2 years ago. Posie tint looks nice for your cheeks but you have to blend it out right away since it will stain your cheeks in seconds. It lasts long and looks good on the lips too. I didn't use this a lot because I was into deep burgundy shades in the winter. Overall its a good tint, but I dont think I will ever purchase this. There are so many dupes in Korea that is even more prettier than Posie tint (my opinion). 


BAD gal liner waterproof. A black liner. It is definitely waterproof but smudges a little at the outer corner of my eyes. Nothing really outstanding. I prefer my MAC fluid line much more.


Well this was not even a proper review or anything, its actually kind of pointless hahaha.. What is your favorite Benefit product? comment down below :)

1 comment:

  1. My favorite benefit product is...nothing because i dont own any of their products :(
    But I do want to try the dandelion and rockateur blush and their cream eyeshadows!

    ReplyDelete