February 2, 2014

California Pizza Kitchen - Cyber Hub, Gurgaon

My picky friend who only eats limited amount of food in India raved about this restaurant. I had to try it  because she hates pizzas in India but she said this place is really good. The restaurant was very clean and everyone was friendly there.




 Mediterranean salad with roasted chicken 

 Work 9 (dont remember the exact name) 14 inch pizza

 Tiramisu

packed left over pizzas :)

Overall, this place was AMAZING. I think this is the best place to go for pizzas in India. There are so many choices of pizza that it took nearly 5 minutes just choosing the pizza. The salad was incredible, especially the roasted chicken. The chicken is cooked with pesto sauce, which always makes chicken better. Salad is worth trying out here.

However, I was disappointed with the drinks. The drinks ranged from 150 rs to 250 rs. I expected real fruit flavors but I could tell that they just mixed two types of tropicana juice boxes. Not worth trying at all. I recommend just geting regular sodas.

Tiramisu was okay, but it was the weirdest tiramisu I ever had. I dont know what that gooey white sauce on top was. It was too gooey that it choked me several times. It would have been better without that gooey sauce. It was a good tiramisu, only that gooey thing is the problem.


Have you ever tried California Pizza Kitchen? What is your favorite dish? 

1 comment: