February 1, 2014

The Blue Door Cafe - Khan Market

The Original smoothie

 Berry Berry smoothie

 Pesto pasta

Aglio E Olio pasta

 Arrabiata sauce pasta

mushroom cheese crepe

Classic butter sugar crepe

The Blue Door Cafe is my new favorite place to eat! Everything I have tried was polished and tasted fresh. Food selection is wide from breakfast menus to crepes and waffles. If you live around New Delhi I highly recommend visiting! I LOVE the Arrabiata pasta! It was exactly the type of tomato sauce that I like.  The only down side for is that the cafe is little small. It can get kind of noisy when all tables are full. But that won't stop me from going because the food is amazing!




2 comments:

  1. Yaay I love that restaurant too! I really want to know the recipe for the Original smoothie to make at home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I want the recipe too! It is an amazing smoothie :D

      Delete