November 9, 2013

BENEFIT hervana box powder blush review

Benefit is one of the brands that I absolutely LOVE! I only tried 4 Benefit products but all of them were really good quality and have the cutest packaging in the world!  Box powders are Benefit's best seller. They are basically powder blush or all over face powders. 






Hervana contains 4 shades and when you swirl it all together, it creates a a soft pink color with blue undertones. The swatch on your finger might look very bright but when you apply it on your cheeks, it creates a stunning pink shade good for everyday wear. The color is similar to MAC's well dressed blush, but Hervana has more warmth to it. 
It lasts for a long time and does not fade away. Pigmentation is good, its not too pigmented that you need to be careful using it. I think Hervana is a great blush for everyone from light to deep skin tones.
Many people complain about the packaging, but I personally love it. It is made out of hard cardboard and some people think its bulky. I personally love it. I never had problems traveling with it :). 
The brush contained in the box is angled, different from the previous box powders. Personally the brush is too small and it is hard to apply.  

I think I am addicted to these box powders. I'm hoping to get the new Rockateur blush too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment