November 28, 2013

Collective Sarojini Haul!

I went to Sarojini market today and bought some goodies again. I went there to just get a shirt, but you know, girls cannot get one thing. So I end up geting a denim shirt and pajama pants! The rest was bought few weeks ago in Sarojini. 

If you dont know what Sarojini market is, it is a huge market in New Delhi mainly full of clothing and random things (kitchen supplies, shoes, cloth, and more). There are not the best quality but you can get stuff for a great price! You need to bargain to buy it cheap. Usually I buy my clothing for about 100~300 rs. I dont know how much it costs for older people or local people because the price they call can change. Usually they sell it more expensive to older people and foreigners. Sarojini market is usually crowded but its worth exploring! I wasn't that interested in Sarojini in the past but now I'm in love with it. 

I'm a little obsessed with denim shirts & jakets! Sarojini has a large collection of cheap denim shirts so make sure to check them out.












I love everything I bought and hopefully I'll wear it often! After falling in love with Sarojini, I'm not buying clothes from other stores haha.

Have you been to Sarojini? What is your favorite purchase?

No comments:

Post a Comment