November 9, 2013

GNO at Chilis






It has been long since we had a night out together. Well, not all of us, one went away for school trip, and the other one just didn't pick up her phone (yes I'm talking to you Banana!). For the past few months, all of us were busy with our own lives dealing with work and stress, and finally we managed to spare a time for a night out! Nothing really fancy though, but we still had so much fun. It nearly felt like a reunion since we were so busy at school too haha. I just had a chicken club sandwich, again, nothing really fancy or new. In a few months eating food together will be extremely hard. This makes me really sad. I will miss these girls so much after graduation and think about our little dinner at Chilis too haha :)

Why do I post lame photos of Chilis? I don't know. Its pointless, but oh well, I find it interesting to look at other people's food (say what?).  I'll keep you guys updated with my food haha. 

(by the way, fries dipped in ketchup mixed with tabasco is amazing. Sounds weird? Try it out first!)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I agree it's always interesting to see what other people eat!

    ReplyDelete